Educational Summer Camp and Finnish school is open for all over 8 years old children who wish to get a taste of International atmosphere in great nature location in Southern Finland, near Helsinki. Any child from any country can apply to participate in this camp. Communication during the camp will be done in English. The Finnish camp teachers can also communicate in Finnish and some in Swedish.
School week includes 5 school days at Finnish school with Finnish teachers.
Day Camp is for children whose parents or guardians are visiting Finland and want their child to participate Finnish School at day times. This is possible only at School week. Children join other campers at the school but rest of the visitation are with their guardians.
This is included in the price
- Accommodation in hotel standard room (2 single beds)
- All inclusive meals : breakfast, lunch, noon snack, dinner and night snack with water/juice
- Camp leaders: One trained English speaking adult leader for every 10 campers and a summer camp coordinator at your service
- Camping programs : activities, workshops, learning hours and certificates
- Bus transportation service for airport pick-up and see off
- 2 Excursions
- Example 1: Educational Tour to a Cleantech site and a Finnish School
- Example 2: Day tour in Adventure Park and Finnish Railway Museum
- Example 3: Day tour to Science Centre and visit to a Finnish home
- Example 4: Day tour to Finnish farm with farm related activities
- Example 5: Day tour to Helsinki Suomenlinna Sea Fortress and sight seeing
- Flight tickets
- Visa invitation letter and help with the application
- Travel insurance for Chinese
- Help and assistance