International Summer Camp is open for all over 8 years old children who wish to get a taste of International atmosphere in great nature location in Southern Finland, near Helsinki. Any child from any country can apply to participate in this camp. Communication during the camp will be done in English. The Finnish camp teachers can also communicate in Finnish and some in Swedish.
Day Camp option is for children whose parents or guardians are visiting Finland and want their child to participate Finnish the camp at day times. It can also be agreed that one of the parents can spend the day with her child if needed.
For example all this is included in the price
- Shared accommodation in economy room (2 single beds)
- All inclusive meals : breakfast, lunch, noon snack, dinner and night snack with water/juice
- Camp leaders: One trained English speaking adult leader for every 10 campers and a summer camp coordinator at your service. Also students and trainees are helping with the program.
- Camping programs: activities, games, workshops and certificates
- 2 Excursions in a week long camp
- Example 1: Educational Tour to a Cleantech site and a Finnish School
- Example 2: Day tour in Adventure Park and Finnish Railway Museum
- Example 3: Day tour to Science Centre and visit to a Finnish home
- Example 4: Day tour to Finnish farm with farm related activities
- Example 5: Day tour to Helsinki Suomenlinna Sea Fortress and sight seeing
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR GROUPS (minimum of 15 campers):
- Flight tickets
- Visa invitation letter and help with the application
- Charter coach or taxi transportation service for airport pick-up and see off in the end
- Accommodation for parents staying in Finland