Hyvinkää is a city known for its pure nature, safety and healthy pine-scented air. It is only half an hour drive from the Helsinki airport and surrounded by forests. You will stay in a newly refurbished and versatile Hotel Sveitsi in the middle of Sveitsi Nature Park
Sveitsi Nature Park offers various delicious wild berries and mushrooms to everyone! It is called everyone’s right in Finland that it is free to pick up wild berries and mushrooms from forests.
This tour is suited best for people who enjoys nature and the activities in nature, such as hiking, picking up berries and mushrooms.
Travel Time : August – October
Duration : 2 days
Price: from 285 € / per person (2 persons in one room)，or from 325 € / single room
Pax: 10 persons (minimum)
- 1 night accommodation in Hotel Sveitsi standard room with breakfast
- Sveitsi Nature Park, guided tour to pick up berries and mushrooms (or some other activity if not the season for berries and mushrooms)
- Lunch in hotel Sveitsi Restaurant Tila
- SuperPark entrance
This tour can also be tailor-made for a group, you can ask for more nights in the hotel or additional activities and guides. We will also organize transportations and try to help you with any other requests.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
Hotel Sveitsi**** Härkävehmaankatu 4, 05900 Hyvinkää, Finland
Situated in Sveitsi Nature Park, quietly surrounded by nature, this hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from central Helsinki.
Each guest room at Spahotel Sveitsi features a work desk, TV and private bathroom.
The breakfast buffet and other meals can be enjoyed in Sveitsi Spahotel’s reaturants. There is free public parking.
An indoor water park and outdoor swimming pool are only 100 m away. A 25 km network of jogging and skiing tracks start at the property. The Hyvinkää Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
13.00 Arrival in Hyvinkää Sveitsi. Address: Härkävehmaankatu 4, 05900 Hyvinkää, Finland
Lunch in hotel restaurant
14.00 You can check in to your hotel room
15.00 Sveitsi Nature Park, guided tour to pick up berries and mushrooms
17.00 Enjoy the swimming pools and sauna
20.00 Have dinner (not included)
22.00 Have a good night sleep in your hotel room
Breakfast in hotel restaurant
10.00 Have fun in SuperPark
12.00 Check out from the hotel
Have a safe journey back home!
TO BE NOTED:
- The tour can be booked from our office using the Booking Form
- The tour does not include personal travel insurance. We recommend personal travel insurance for all who are travelling.
- Terms and conditions regarding the booking and cancellations can be requested from our office.
- The tour operatos has a right to alter the schedule and the itinerary if necessary. Especially the changes in opening times of the activity parks are beyond our control.
- The confirmation and the final payment must be made 2 weeks before the tour departure date. After the payment has been validated we will email the vouchers directly to the customer.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
- Maps and brochures can be requested from our office
ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY!